- It is now possible to always show the latest version of models and objects configured in the Model Image, Model Viewer and Object & Model Properties macros.
- Confluence administrators can now choose to allow anonymous users, who are not logged in to Confluence, to access ADONIS and ADOIT content available through ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence and ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence.
- Confluence Data Center support.
- Added new Chart macro which allows to embed views such as Box-in-Box (aka Cluster maps), Gantt, Matrix and Portfolio. See Chart documentation for more information.
- All image based macros and model previews now use Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) format which provides a better resolution and sharpness compared to the previously used PNG format.
- All image based macros (Model Image macro, Model Viewer macro, and Chart macro) are now resizable.
- Added new configuration options for the Connection Pool. This can be tweaked to improve stability.
- Added support for Community Edition account.
- ADONIS and ADOIT support has been split into two dedicated apps: ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence and ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence.
- Added automatic publishing feature, which keeps the published content through saved queries up-to-date, using a scheduler. See Automatic Publishing for more information.
- Added new Object & Model Properties macro which allows to embed a configurable table properties for a model or an object. It also allows to navigate between published content. See Object & Model Properties documentation for more information.
- Added new Query Table macro which allows to display a Saved Search in a configurable table. See Query Table documentation.