ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint
Welcome to the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint user manual!
The ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint Plugin is powered by the leading EAM suite ADOIT. It enables you to connect your SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams with your ADOIT installation / ADOIT account. Quickly and easily document your architecture portfolios using the ArchiMate notation in ADOIT and broadcast them to your team through SharePoint and Teams using the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint Plugin.
- Map out your process diagrams in seconds using ADOIT with the help of our predictive modelling assistant, drag & drop features, automatic ArchiMate validation and more
- Embed your ADOIT architecture diagrams in a modern and interactive way to your SharePoint pages and Teams channels
- Engage different stakeholders, exchange feedback, compare versions and jointly define your best future processes
- Quickly dive deeper with smart tooltips and interactive quick links
- Search through your Enterprise Architect content
- And more!
Check the What's new section to see new features introduced with the latest version.
About this Manual
In the following documentation you will find instructions on how to use the web parts and features of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint.
Model Viewer web part
The Model Viewer web part of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint enables you to display ADOIT models and charts as interactive images on SharePoint pages and Teams channels.
Properties web part
The Properties web part of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint enables you to display ADOIT object and model attributes and relations as tables.
Query Table web part (Coming soon)
The Query Table web part of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint enables you to display the results of saved ADOIT search queries as tables.
Web parts in Microsoft Teams
The ADOIT web parts App enables you to display ADOIT Enterprise Architect for SharePoint web parts in Microsoft Teams channels.
For additional information, take a look at: