This section describes
the installation of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence app for Atlassian Confluence Cloud - see chapter 3
the configuration of ADOIT - see chapter 4
the set-up of the connection between the Confluence Cloud instance and one or more ADOIT instances - see chapter 5
2. Where to get ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence
The ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence app can be found in the Atlassian Marketplace ADOIT Enterprise Architect.
3. Installation of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence app in Atlassian Confluence Cloud
This chapter describes the steps to install the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence app in Atlassian Confluence Cloud.
- In your Confluence Cloud instance go to Find new apps
- In the search field enter ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence.
- On the right of the ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence marketplace entry, select Try it free or Buy now.
- Proceed as suggested by the Atlassian Marketplace dialogs.
4. Configuration of ADOIT
This chapter describes the needed configuration to allow access to the ADOIT instances by ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence.
In order to use ADOIT Enterprise Architect for Confluence with your ADOIT instances, the Standard RESTful services module must be licensed and enabled for each of them!
4.1. REST API with OAuth 2.0
Detailed documentation can be found here:
Please note that some specific settings are required:
- Administration Toolkit REST scenarios required (more details):
Repository read APIs
Repository search APIs
Users read APIs
Metamodel read APIs
- OAuth 2.0 client configuration (more details):
Redirect URI: https://shared-components.boc-cia.com/handlers/oauth
4.2. ADOIT CORS policy
All ADOIT REST API requests are sent directly from the client web browser. To allow such requests, the following settings of the adoxx_web.properties server file must be set to true:
for all requests: security.rest.allow.cors
for OAuth 2.0 authentication process requests: security.allow.cors
If you are using ADOIT as SaaS, you can contact email@example.com to configure the CORS policy.
5. Set-up the connection from your Confluence Cloud instance to your ADOIT instance(s)
To connect your Confluence Cloud instance with one or more ADOIT instances, please got to
Apps > Manage apps > ADOIT Enterprise Architect > Configure > Mapping
Here you should add:
Mapping Identifier: Add the name of your mapping configuration, e.g. your company name
ADONIS/ADOIT URL: Add the URL of your ADOIT instance here
Application type: Choose if the URL belongs to an ADOIT instance
Each line represents a connected instance and a new line can be added with the + button. A line can be deleted with the x button.
After all changes are made, please confirm with Save.
If you are also using ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence, the connected ADONIS instances are also visible in the ADOIT Enterprise Architect configuration .