ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint
Welcome to the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint user manual!
The ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint Plugin is powered by the leading BPM suite ADONIS. It enables you to connect your SharePoint Online and Microsoft Teams with your ADONIS installation / ADONIS account. Quickly and easily document your business processes using BPMN graphical notation in ADONIS and broadcast them to your team through SharePoint and Teams using the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint Plugin.
- Map out your process diagrams in seconds using ADONIS with the help of our predictive modelling assistant, drag & drop features, automatic BPMN validation and more
- Embed your ADONIS process diagrams in a modern and interactive way to your SharePoint pages and Teams channels
- Engage different stakeholders, exchange feedback, compare versions and jointly define your best future processes
- Quickly dive deeper with smart tooltips and interactive quick links
- Search through your Process Manager content
- And more!
Check the What's new section to see new features introduced with the latest version.
About this Manual
In the following documentation you will find instructions on how to use the web parts and features of the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint.
Model Viewer web part
The Model Viewer web part of the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint enables you to display ADONIS models and charts as interactive images on SharePoint pages and Teams channels.
Properties web part
The Properties web part of the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint enables you to display ADONIS object and model attributes and relations as tables.
Query Table web part
The Query Table web part of the ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint enables you to display the results of saved ADONIS search queries as tables.
Web parts in Microsoft Teams
The ADONIS web parts App enables you to display ADONIS Process Manager for SharePoint web parts in Microsoft Teams channels.
Personalized access with OAuth 2.0
To be able to embed and view ADONIS contents in SharePoint and Teams, you have to allow ADONIS Process Manager to use your ADONIS user.
For additional information, take a look at: