ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence - Cloud Version
Welcome to the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence - Cloud Version user manual!
The ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence Plugin is powered by the leading BPM suite ADONIS. It enables you to connect your Atlassian Cloud hosted Confluence with your ADONIS installation / ADONIS account. Quickly and easily document your business processes using BPMN graphical notation in ADONIS and broadcast them to your team through Atlassian Confluence using the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence Plugin.
- Map out your process diagrams in seconds using ADONIS with the help of our predictive modelling assistant, drag & drop features, automatic BPMN validation and more
- Embed your ADONIS process diagrams in a modern and interactive way to your Confluence pages
- Engage different stakeholders, exchange feedback, compare versions and jointly define your best future processes
- Quickly dive deeper with smart tooltips and interactive quick links
- Search through your Process Manager content directly within Confluence
- And more!
For the installation process of ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence, refer to the Installation Manual and the Hardware and Software Requirements.
Check the What's new section to see new features introduced with the latest version.
About this Manual
In the following documentation you will find instructions on how to use the macros and features of the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence.
Model Viewer Macro
The Model Viewer macro of the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence enables you to display ADONIS models and charts as interactive images on Confluence pages.
Properties Macro (Coming soon)
The Properties macro of the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence enables you to display ADONIS object and model attributes and relations as tables.
Query Table Macro (Coming soon)
The Query Table macro of the ADONIS Process Manager for Confluence enables you to display the results of saved ADONIS search queries as tables.
My ADONIS Process Manager
Your user page My ADONIS Process Manager provides you with functionalities to refresh your app and empty your app cache.
For additional information, take a look at: